Sunday, October 5, 2008

~Welcome~

Hi....I am a Pastor's wife....of almost 16 years now.
Welcome to my blog. I hope that this blog becomes a window
through to my heart and will open the eyes to some about the
life of a ministry wife and the glass houses that they live in.
So, kick back-relax-have a tall glass of sweet tea and maybe through
this blog God will open our hearts and eyes to what He wants accomplished through it.

Be fore warned though ~ this is my blog, not my church.
I am not going to hide behind the fact that I am the Pastor's wife, put on a fake smile and tell everyone
what they want to hear....I am going to be honest and tell
you exactly what I am thinking and feeling.
If that offends you, it isn't meant to....but it is my blog. ;o}
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you come back often :)

I'll come back to your blog and I look forward to many good post.

Have a wonderful day!